Like many kids in the West, my well-intentioned parents placed me into the Church at a young age. The Bible’s stories...
I listen to a lot of podcasts these days, so I put together a list of my favorite mind-blowing podcast...
A Guide to Formal Meditation & Getting Started Understanding and practicing meditation is a confusing topic, but the on-ramp to training the mind is...
I haven’t drank alcohol in two years and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. When I...
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
I thrive when I'm writing, reading, meditating and playing. I'm always learning about myself through my experiences and am currently writing a fiction novel based on my journey on the PCT. PCT '15 thinkingwithdavid.com facebook.com/thinkdavidsmart
Most Popular Posts
- The Running List of My Favorite Mind-Blowing Podcast Episodes
- What I've Learned From Working at a Smoothie Shop
- The Importance of Inertia
- Everything That's Not Going Right is Perfect
- My Journey with the Bible: From Insignificance to Psychological Significance
- George Mumford: How to Attain Awareness, Flow & Enlightenment
- How Quitting Alcohol Solved 95% of My Bad Habits: An Essay On Sobriety vs. Drinking